Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sound

I learned from the video that sound travels through waves & vibration. I also learned that sound is primarily measured in decibels, or hertz. Sound, when combined with other sound, can collide to create a much better or worse sound. Also a circular theatre amplifies sound much better than one with corners.

The Today Show story highlighted a story of a man who lost his hearing from using ear buds. It showed how he coped with the disability in everyday life. After watching the video, I am curious to see how the use of ear buds with effect my hearing in the near, and far future. It's crazy to have to think about adjusting your daily life to the needs of a hearing aid, I think from now on I'm going to definitely be cautious as to what my volume level is at!

No comments:

Post a Comment